Zerodol-SP is a pain and inflammation relief medicine used to treat intense discomfort. It is a prescribed medication helpful for arthritis, post-operation, joint and muscle pain.
Painful health conditions can strike anytime, leaving your daily routine disrupted. It can affect your quality of life, overall well-being, and reduce productivity. In such circumstances, Zerodol-SP emerges as a pain relief medicine offering relief. This blog provides insightful information to those seeking to understand the medicine, its uses, benefits, and safety measures. We aim to give you all the information required before so you can make informed decisions while buying Zerodol-SP.
Zerodol-SP is a combination medication that belongs to a class of drugs known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). The composition of this medicine includes:
- Aceclofenac (100mg): It is a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Paracetamol (325 mg): It is a mild analgesic that reduces fever and is antipyretic for aches.
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg): It is an enzyme, which breaks down proteins that worsen pain and swelling.
Together, they help your body by blocking the action of an enzyme known as cyclo-oxygenase (COX) in your brain, which is responsible for pain and swelling in the injured or damaged tissue.
Zerodol-SP helps individuals with the following health conditions:
- Musculoskeletal pain: Musculoskeletal pain affects joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones. Zerodol-SP can help alleviate the symptoms causing pain.
- Arthritis: If you have joint inflammatory pain after a long walk or doing activities like gardening, you may experience arthritis. Please consult your doctor to know whether it’s osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. You may be prescribed pain-reducing medicine such as Zerodol-SP to minimise the inflammation and pain.
- Post-operative pain: This medicine reduces swelling and inflammation at the incision site after trauma, infections, and surgeries.
- Dental pain: The medicine helps manage pain after dental procedures.
- Menstrual pain: It helps reduce severe monthly menstrual cramps.
A healthcare professional should be consulted before consuming this medication. It is not an over-the-counter medication. The composition of the medication is potent and should only be bought with a prescription.
The medicine should be taken with food or after a meal to reduce the risk of stomach infection. To ensure effectiveness, take the medication regularly if prescribed, avoid alcohol and do not exceed your prescribed duration. You should swallow it with a full glass of water. Do not crush or chew the medicine.
Zerodol-SP may have minor or significant side effects, depending on the individual. Hence, it is advised to consult a doctor before consumption.
You may experience minimal side effects such as:
- Stomach discomfort
- Dizziness or sleepiness
Serious side effects include:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Allergic reaction
- Liver issues
- Kidney problems
You should seek immediate medical attention if you notice any side effects. Inform your doctor about allergies, pregnancy, or other medical conditions before consumption. Additionally, the medicine can cause dizziness and sleepiness. Hence, do not drive or participate in activities that require your mental attention.
Healthcare providers across India have been prescribing Zerodol-SP for several years. You can easily find it at your nearby pharmacy or online stores. You should only acquire it with a valid prescription.
- Avoid taking the medicine if you’re allergic to components such as Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, or Serratiopeptidase. You can experience mild to severe life-threatening reactions.
- Ask your doctor before consumption if you have had incidences of severe heart failure.
- If you have a history of ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding, the medicine may worsen these conditions, causing more bleeding and discomfort.
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with kidney problems should avoid this medicine because it can cause kidney dysfunction.
- People suffering from bleeding disorders should avoid it, as it can affect blood clotting, leading to bleeding episodes.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Zerodol-SP is not recommended for children unless advised by a paediatrician. Before giving the medication to your child, consult a doctor since children require different dosages.
In conclusion, Zerodol-SP is a safe and reliable medication that relieves various forms of pain, including dental discomfort and arthritis. It’s also important to remember that while this medication effectively alleviates pain, it should always be used under the guidance of a healthcare provider to avoid potential side effects.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Brite Research journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.